26.4.09

jussa lil' bit

This is my special fucken ladyfriend in her joy garden. She also grows veggies there.



Yes, abundance, yes. She also had this to say about common excess, and whilst it's not in standard 'comment' form I thought it was a lovely comment:
i really love the new blog,too. it's something that i think about a lot. and such a beautiful thing to soak in during a time when all i hear from everyone is tighten the belt, better get hip to the economics of scarcity, reign it in. but you say NO! sustainable excess! you're a fucking genius.
I wasn't going to leave in the 'fucking genius' bit but I thought it a bit dishonest not to present her words in their entirety.

I hadn't really thought about that myself when I started this little project up, but now that it's been put into those words in that order, I think about it all the time. And the more I think about that 'belt tightening' stuff the more little excesses I find to roll around in. And maybe in some small way that's a way of coping with things that are narrowing - by noticing the things on the other side which are opening up.

No comments:

Post a Comment